All our work is only possible through people like you, believing in what we do. If you are thinking of donating, this is how your money will help:
- £5 – Will provide a hot meal for a family in need through our holiday lunch clubs.
- £10 – Pays for a parent to access a financial support Session – helping them to be free of debt.
- £20 – Pays for a young person experiencing mental health difficulties to access 1:1 support.
- £50 – Pays for an open access youth session, engaging young people and helping them to stay away from gangs and antisocial behaviour.
HOW TO DONATE
1. PAY WITH PAYPAL
Click on the link below to donate via Paypal
Thank you so much for your kind donation. We really appreciate your support!
It’s really helpful if you can fill out one of our giving forms, and sign the Gift Aid declaration – please download our giving form, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. THROUGH THE DONATIONS BOX
You can put cash and cheques into the donations boxes located at our Community Shop, Oasis Academies and Youth Projects. Please make cheques payable to Oasis Community Hub North Bristol.
VOLUNTEER WITH US
in different ways
We welcome volunteers across the Hub if you have a particular skill you would like to share, or if you are looking to develop skills in a certain area. Whatever your reason we would love to hear from you. To download a volunteer application form click the download button below, or to discuss what you think what role might suit you best please get in touch…